суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

direct mail advertising




177

If you think I was excited yesterday, you should see my aching arms today

Did yoga Tae-bo. Hurt. Feels great Want to go back to sleep.

Got a petticoat finished yesterday and worked on a pair of stays. Will try to finish stays today, but no promises on how long my left hand will hold out. I get a pinched nerve in my wrist and fingers if I hand-sew on the stays for too long.

I need to figure out how to make my Media Player play songs in order, so I donapos;t have to keep getting up to select a new artist or genera. I just canapos;t find "play all" like I could on the last computer. Guess it takes a while to learn a new machine.

afterschool daycare, direct mail advertising, direct mail advantages, direct mail ads.



Комментариев нет: