суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

body cynthia guard mckinney




Several nights ago nick and i were leaving work together when he said he needed gas. I stopped with him just cuz we do everything together. I didnapos;t need any gas, but then all of a sudden i hear nick yelling and pointing to the list of gas prices. I replied, "OMFG. UNDER 3 DOLARS? i donapos;t even need fucking gas, but iapos;m getting some" haha so i celebrated a full tank of gas for under 40 bucks for a while there i was paying 60 =/

---

so nick and i really hate going to the grocery store. I donapos;t know why, but we really do. Maybe because we end up staying in there for hours and spend like 400 bucks. And because of this, we donapos;t always have food. Lol. Right now we have cereal, but no milk. Pbj, but bad bread. And i buy us stuff to drink every day before coming home. Lol. I think iapos;m gonna try getting marketday (marketday.com). Anyone else have any other ideas? iapos;m also gonna try going to the grocery store across from my job when work is slow. Pick up dinner for the night or whatever.... My mom told me to do that, and it sounded smart i just wanna cook for my baby again. Esp. Now that we cleaned the whole house.

---

how come whenever my family sees me, my weight/ figure is always brought up? just cuz i used to be fat and now iapos;m not doesnapos;t mean you can refer to my body every single time you see me. This does not happen to my brothers.... "oh, still fat?" psh. Iapos;m always asked if i weigh less than last time. If iapos;ve always fit into those pants. Oh now that youapos;re skinny you need a boob job and a tummy tuck so you can be ~perfect~. Well fuck you i went through a lot to become HEALTHY, and iapos;m tired of people/family members bringing up my weight loss as though it was a bad thing, as though it is a cause for alarm. Iapos;ve been skinny for like 2 years now, come the fuck on do i look like iapos;m dying? i weight the fucking same every time you see me and iapos;ve been wearing these pants since i fit into them, so put down the snacks and stop picking me apart. 113 lbs at 4 feet 11 inches... Iapos;m fucking fine adkfaksdghao
body cynthia guard mckinney, body cytomegalic disease inclusion, body cytoplasmic inclusion.



Комментариев нет: