воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

art beach bethany boardwalk show





Itapos;s been days since we had the revelation.� It feels bittersweet.� I feel better now that I got off something out of my chest this whole time, but at the same time, I felt like I lost a friend (which�I did).� My personality is too explosive sometimes and�Iapos;ve been battling myself for a long time now.� Some people may think itapos;s just a front, it is.� Behind closed doors, I am beyond different from who and what I really am.� I always show that I�am strong and insensitive, which caused people to turn their heads away.��
I already apologized for being too selfish and for putting down other people, but Iapos;m not going to apologize for something you have caused.� Everytime we had a fight, you alaways turn things around; always blaming me for everything.� But this time, admit it to yourself that thereapos;s a reason why I felt so bitter.� There is something that you had done big that sent me to my breaking point.� However, I do not expect anything to happen; we wind up as friends again, that would be nice, but if we do not, I�definitely could careless.
To date, I never regret anything Iapos;ve done in the past.��It all just made me a better person in the end.� I may have lost a friend, but at the same time, I know now that Iapos;m never going to make the same mistakes again.


chatillas, art beach bethany boardwalk show, art beach, art bdsm work, art bdsm severe work, art bdsm japanese.



Комментариев нет: