суббота, 11 октября 2008 г.

deck ideas for above ground pools




This little boy was alone in the world, until he found something special in a little girl.
Eventually that special little thing in a special little girl grew into love, and matched the love in the little boy, and he was no longer alone in the world, but even more special than that was that he was loved.
the little boy and the little girl spent a lot of time together, and their love grew slowly together.
but then as time passed the boy couldnapos;t care for the love properly, and it started to whither.
he didnapos;t know what to do and it filled him with a great sadness, no one had ever shown him love, and he didnapos;t know how to care for it. He tried desperately to care for it but it became harder and harder since he grew sadder and sadder. Eventually the love died. And a great sadness filled him.
he looked inside himself and saw the love he had was still there but lonely and it hurt him, he looked at the little girl and saw that the something special, where the love grew from, was dead and gone.
He was sad because the love was gone, and sad because the future growth of this love had gone with it. He knew that this love could have shined so strong, and he felt its loss so keenly, he had lost his loved one.
he went out that night and while the moon shone down on him, he dug a grave for the love that had been and laid down a lock of her hair and buried it. He placed flowers at the grave, and looked out at the rest of the world again.
He was again a little boy all alone in the world.

goodbye little one, I wish I could say you are in a better place now, but I donapos;t believe in heaven.
goodbye little one, I was your dragon, and I failed in keeping you safe.
goodbye little one, I wish I could carry you into the clouds, instead I carry this weight on my heart.
goodbye little one, I will never forget you, I will carry you with me always in my thoughts
goodbye little one, I wish that the memories of you werenapos;t so painful,
goodbye little one, Iapos;m glad you died and not me, Iapos;m glad you donapos;t have to feel this loss.
goodbye little one, I will mourn you till the last sunrise.
goodbye little one.
goodbye my love.
deck ideas for above ground pools.



Комментариев нет: