среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

cypress grand hyatt orlando regency





Irsquo;m so tired of being hurt. I guess itrsquo;s part of life, right. Irsquo;m sitting at my desk, AT WORK, crying. I try to not get upset about things. I try to be tough but some things just never cease to get to me over and over again. I guess that means whatever it is is significant enough that there must be something wrong, right.

Unrelated-

I just found out that I have a small cyst on my left ovary, but it doesnrsquo;t require follow-up and I have a retroverted uterus (which means it tilts to the back instead of forward.) YAY.

I think I am going to take the girls to the pumpkin patch after work. Me and Aeries look forward to it every year. Aeries wants to dress as Dorothy. We got the shoes and Toto in a basket already and I bought all the fabric. Irsquo;ve cut the dress parts and really need to get started sewing. Still havenrsquo;t figured out what Ayla is going to be. I would love to dress as the Wicked Witch, just donrsquo;t have enough time.



baxter credit union, cypress grand hyatt orlando regency, cypress grand hyatt orlando regency resort, cypress grand hyatt regency resort, cypress grand hyatt resort, cypress grand orlando.



Комментариев нет: