воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

clint eastwood cigarettes




So iapos;m awake and itapos;s almost 5 in the morning. This really SUCKS. Ugh. I cannot wait to start sleeping like a normal person again. Hopefully, that happens soon. Iapos;m just gonna suck it up and do the med thing because nothing else is hacking it.

anyway, i went to huntsville this weekend. Actually, iapos;m still here. Itapos;s good to see everyone and just relax for a while, but it feels really surreal to come back to a place once youapos;ve adjusted to some place like houston. Itapos;s cool though. Had dinner w/ jen then went to her apartment and hung out w/ her and josh for a bit. Stayed at christinaapos;s and joelapos;s for the night. Pretty fantastic catching up with them. Just kinda laid around on saturday and studied.�got my oil changed and my car washed. Itapos;s amazingly clean and shiny. Kinda freaking me out since�i�pretty much�NEVER wash my car. �the rain washes my car... Iapos;m too lazy to do it.�anywho, went to martyapos;s birthday party, wished him happy birthday, ate some cake, and called it a night.

hard to party or socialize when youapos;re so tired. Besides, wasnapos;t really in the festivities kinda mood anyway. Guess iapos;ll try to head out pretty early tomorrow so i can go home and practice clinic skills and study for neuro.

iapos;m still really worried about my midterm score. As more time passes, i think i did even worse. Iapos;m really hoping for a C. I HATE�the feeling of hoping for a C. It pretty much blows. I have a constant feeling of dread. Itapos;s making me nauseous :(�

sigh.

well you guys, i hope you are doing well. I cannot wait until i have some free time in november so maybe i can see a few more of you and just kick back and relax. Until then, keep in touch.

bye <3
clint eastwood cigarettes, clint eastwood cigars, clint eastwood clyde.



Комментариев нет: